The Brambly Hill web site has been down for a couple of weeks -- something went wrong with the hosting system, and then I messed up the code for the underlying blog software somehow, and then I got frustrated trying to get it fixed and left it sit for a while.
In any case, I've managed to get the servers up and running, get a new version of blogengine.NET up and running, and get all of the posts from the last 10 years copied from the old system to the new. I wish I'd been paying better attention to how I backed up the posts so I didn't have to do a copy/paste job for all of them, but I'm finished now and things should be back to normal.
Which means a post about once every six months or so. If I'm lucky.